In this article, we will discuss the characteristics of Unity Mode Manager.
The purpose of Unity Mode Manager functionality
It is the perfect tool for PC users who want to change their games to the absolute limits, as the whole process looks almost automatic. The tool is also quite popular, so this bug has gotten some attention.
Unity Mode Manager is a simple tool that enables you to quickly and easily install and remove mods for games that do not officially support them. The program is divided into two conditional parts: an installer and a mod loader that runs inside the game. When you start it, the manager loads all mods from the “mods” folder, automatically opens the UMM interface, you can call the program menu by pressing CTRL + F10 to enable or disable modifications directly into the game.
HotKey Mode – function key operation mode. Each laptop has several function keys that allow you to quickly open various system components. If the option is enabled: instead of the usual, say, F1-F12 to refresh the page in the browser or get help, you can use the multimedia capabilities – add or mute sound, brightness, etc. To use the usual F1-F12 values, you need to press them together with the key Fn. This button provides access to specific system settings.
Hotkey Mode Setting
The full control of a computer is possible without using a mouse, using only the keyboard, but since this method is unusual for an ordinary user, it is used only in certain cases, for example, as a temporary solution in the absence of a manipulator. At the same time, it is better to memorize and use existing functions more often, because the more keys and their combinations are involved in processes, the faster and easier it is to work at the computer.
Let’s take a look at several tasks that F-keys can perform in the operating system and some programs.
● Calling up help information in most software products.
● The key combination Ctrl + F1 in Windows hides or expands the toolbar in the active software window.
● Pressing F1 when loading the OS allows you to go to the low-level CMOS Setup settings (not relevant for all BIOS versions, it is also possible to use F1, Del, or other keys and combinations).
● In the standard Windows file manager, by selecting an object and pressing the F2 button, you can rename it.
● Press Ctrl + F2 to open a print preview in Microsoft Word.
● In Excel, the F2 key will open the selected cell for editing.
● The combination Alt + Ctrl + F2 brings up the “Open” window in Microsoft Office software products.
● For certain BIOS versions, it allows you to go to change the CMOS settings.
● In Windows and standard OS applications, as well as in some third-party programs, it opens a search window.
● Outlook F3 + Win open advanced search.
● Together with the Shift key, it allows you to change the case of the letters of the selected text in a text editor.